Our typical day will look something like this:
- After an early morning wake-up, an hour will be provided to residents to prepare for the day, whether that be a quick “freshen-up” or a nice shower.
- Breakfast will promptly begin after the daily thought.
- Once breakfast is complete we begin an hour long daily educational segment lead by various members of our medical staff.
- Following the educational segment, we will split up for group therapy.
- Once group therapy ends, lunch will begin.
- After lunch we give residents an hour of personal time to use as you see fit.
- Shortly after personal time, we host a variety of scheduled events throughout the week. This may involve family/friends visitation, walks outside or various motivational speakers. Dinner will start after these events conclude, followed by an hour of structured activities such as Chapel, Study Hall, book studies, etc. A snack will be provided later in the evening and residents are allowed the remainder of the night to themselves.